Fenria
Administrator

SOLAR FAKE – Sedated

Beitrag von Fenria »

SOLAR FAKE – Sedated
VÖ. : 08.12.2017
Out of Line Music
Rezension by Fenria

Inspiriert durch die Idee einfach einmal ein paar Songs des aktuellen Albums, für eine Bonus CD, im klassischen Piano Sound zu präsentieren, überlegte Master Mind Sven Friedrich, ob es sich lohnen würde Solar Fake auch live rein akustisch zu performen.
So lud er sich so namenhafte Gastmusiker wie Benni Cellini und M Stolz von der Letzten Instanz zu einer Tour quer durch Deutschland ein und verwirklichte diesen Traum, der Ihn nicht mehr los ließ.
Es folgte eine atemberaubende Solar Fake Akustik Tour die bei den Besuchern und Fans mehr als gefeiert wurde.
Solar Fake präsentierten hierhei alte Klassiker wie auch Coverversionen der feinsten Art und machten jeden Konzertabend zu einem wahren musikalischen Hörgenuss.
Um diesen Genuß nun auch für die Nachwelt erhalten zu können präsentiert uns kurz vor der Festlichen Weihnachtszeit, Out of Line Music, dieses Konzerterlebnis Live auf CD und DVD verpackt in einer wundervollen Box Set Edition.
Ein muss für Jeden Fan der Electro Pop Band Solar Fake und ein willkommenes Weihnachtsgeschenk für die denen noch das letzte gute Stück unter dem Gabenbaum fehlt.
Wir wünschen auf alle Fälle höchsten Musikgenuß und viel Spaß…

Inspired by the idea of simply presenting a few songs of the current album, for a bonus CD, in the classic piano sound, Master Mind Sven Friedrich considered, whether it would be worthwhile to perform Solar Fake live as well.
So he invited such renowned guest musicians as Benni Cellini and M Stolz of the Letzte Instanz to a tour across Germany and realized this dream, which would not let him go.
This was followed by a breathtaking Solar Fake Acoustic Tour which was more than celebrated by the visitors and fans.
Solar Fake presented old classics as well as cover versions of the finest kind and made each concert evening a true musical listening pleasure.
In order to be able to preserve this enjoyment for posterity, we present ourselves shortly before the Festive Christmas season, Out of Line Music, this concert experience packed live on CD and DVD in a wonderful Box Set Edition.
A must for every fan of the Electro Pop band Solar Fake and a welcome Christmas present for those who still miss the last good piece under the Christmas tree
In any case, we wish the highest music enjoyment and a lot of fun ...

Disk: 1
1. Not what I wanted
2. Under control
3. Reset to default
4. Precious
5. All the things you say
6. I hate you more than my life
7. The race of the rats
8. Where are you
9. Here I stand
10. Stay

Disk: 2
1. Hiding memories from the sun
2. Under the skies
3. I don't want you in here
4. Until it's over
5. Your hell is here
6. The pages
7. Pain goes by
8. How sweet the pain can be (Bonus Track)
9. And then it ends (Bonus Track)

Disk: 3
1. Not what I wanted
2. Under control
3. All the things you say
4. I don't want you in here
5. Stay
6. Outtakes
Antworten

Zurück zu „ALBUM KRITIKEN/REZENSIONEN“