DAEMON GREY – I don’t wanna grow up (Single)

Antworten
Fenria
Administrator

Beitrag von Fenria »

Label : Out of Line Music
Release Date : 18.09.2020
Genre : Rock/Punk/Industrial
Rezension by Fenria

Da kommt etwas auf uns zu. Daemon Grey, Daemon Grey (Vocals), Greg Shier (Guitar), Ryan Miller (Bass),
Joey Muha (Drums), veröffentlichen am 22. Januar 2021 Ihr Debüt. Um dem werten Hörer bereits jetzt einen Eindruck davon zu verschaffen was Ihn am Tag der Veröffentlichung erwartet, brachten die Herren kurzer Hand eine zwei Track Single nebst dazu gehörigem Video über Ihr Label, Out of Line Music, heraus. Was man hier mit den Songs I dont wanna grow up und King of Sin bereits zu hören bekommt lässt Böses ahnen. Eine wunderschöne Mischung aus harten Punk/Rock Klängen gepaart mit Industrial und eingängigen Texten die ehrlich gesagt das Interesse wecken auf das was da nun auch immer kommen mag. Warten wir es ab.

Something is coming up. Daemon Gray, Daemon Gray (Vocals), Greg Shier (Guitar), Ryan Miller (Bass),
Joey Muha (Drums), will release their debut on January 22nd, 2021. In order to give the dear listener an impression of what to expect on the day of the release, the gentlemen brought out a two-track single and a corresponding video on their label, Out of Line Music. What you get to hear here with the songs I dont wanna grow up and King of Sin gives a sense of bad things. A wonderful mixture of hard punk / rock sounds paired with industrial and catchy lyrics that honestly arouse interest in whatever may come next. Let's wait and see.

Bild

Setlist
I don’t wanna grow up
King of Sin
Antworten

Zurück zu „ALBUM KRITIKEN/REZENSIONEN“